Friday, August 19, 2005

Sneak Peek

I figure I'd better take a picture tonight, in case the colors run or something...



Sure, it's a popular kids' television show. But I'd still like to remember this as the year Julia asked for a world-class Icelandic athlete on her birthday cake.

(I didn't realize until I went looking for links just now that a Lazy Town video came out this week. I looked all over the place for one when we were in the states last month, and I couldn't even find it on cable. The girls watch it all the time here, but I want to see it in English to hear the Icelandic accents!)

0 comments:

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP