Thursday, April 23, 2009

Miscellanae

Hmmm.

I sat down to post something and the Internet slowed all down. Since what I was trying to post was that I was going to install a new comments widget on the blog--and now the widget thingy won't load--I ... guess I won't be posting about that.

What else is there?

It rained today, and there was supposedly a bit of an earth tremor in the wee hours of...what was it, Tuesday or so? Changing seasons, ahoy.

It's official; Bob's been here forever now.

He makes a damn fine tuna casserole, so I figure we'll keep him around.

I didn't actually tell him he had to post something, by the way.

I called someone "the ebola virus of the Internet" today. It went over very well.

Harry Potter movies are so long you have to really plan your evening to both watch them and get enough sleep. And on that note...

2 comments:

The Cunning Runt April 24, 2009 8:20 AM  

Hey, you talkin' bad about "CR?"...Oh wait, that was another blog altogether!

BTW, Scathing Slight, M'Dear! I'll have to borrow that (with attribution, of course!)

Anonymous April 24, 2009 11:26 AM  

Okay, who and where? Link please!

And yeah, I'm swiping it too.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP