Thursday, October 02, 2008

My sidebar says I have 5 friends



Of course, the five of you are what I like to call "the choir" (and I actually got this from one of you), but if each of you happens to know five people...well, it's like the folks up there /\ say.

I won't post the gadget that Bob did, cause, um, well...I don't know how he did it. But I doubt any of my immediate readers need it anyway. (But here's the link, just in case. Or, if you must use the gadget (and I'm so not gonna judge you if that's the case), then you can always go and play at his place.)

Watch the video. Pass it on. You maybe don't need it. But you just might know somebody who does.

(Best line: "I did have five friends.")

0 comments:

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP