Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I ♥ Snowball

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2007/09/may-i-have-this-dance.html

Sneaking a post in because Blogger has a scheduled outage and I don't feel like editing all the pictures from the Children's Museum, which was tonight's scheduled post. Especially if doing so would put me into the outage and I'd have to sit here waiting till I could publish.

So, go. Watch the dancing birdie. Come back tomorrow for...well, that's the debate, so I can't promise the pictures then either, but we'll get them in eventually.

2 comments:

The Cunning Runt October 14, 2008 7:05 PM  

That's downright amazing!

Robin October 15, 2008 12:51 PM  

Snowball has good rhythm, even if I disagree with the musical taste!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP