Friday, October 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEVE FROM ALL TEH FROGS IN COSTA RICA

Seriously. Every single one of them said to say hi.

Today is Steve's birthday, a fact that means so much to me that I will sit here, at a computer not my own, with a keyboard that has somehow transposed the Y and the Z (Seriously. How is that even possible?), in addition to losing various and sundry apostrophes and other necessary punctuation, and composing a post all about Steve (and not at all about my keyboard woes), since it is his birthdaz (See? With the Y? I left that in just so you could see.)

Happz Birthdaz, mz friend. And manz manz more.

3 comments:

A. Nonny Mouse October 24, 2008 7:14 PM  

Happy Birthday, Steve.

PS: that keyboard? Needs to be taken out back and shot. Post haste. :)

The Cunning Runt October 25, 2008 11:38 PM  

That's just amazinglz amazing!

Jennifer October 26, 2008 7:01 AM  

No, no, Ralph.

It's amayinglz amaying.

(I've figured out that when the keyboard starts doing that, what I have to do is go in and change its settings from Albanian back to English. Of course.)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP