Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Update

Thank goodness for the Internet.

Mom´s flight was two hours late, but I found out about it well in advance, and used the time to good advantage.

We got back to my place close to midnight, and stayed up talking and having a beer for another hour.

Fortunately, today was about ... no. Not "about." Today was hands down the busiest day we´ve ever had at work, so that (plus Bruce´s espresso) kept me alert all day.

Mom and Sandy had a nice time exploring my town, and tomorrow they´ll explore the town where I work, then we´ll all head over to the retreat.

I´ll try to keep up with the daily posts during the retreat, if only a photo or two to make everybody dream of the tropics!

1 comments:

Steve July 10, 2008 7:33 PM  

have a great time with your Mom

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP