Thursday, July 31, 2008

Guess I'm not cool enough to get banned

Blogger's techies need a strict talking-to today.

At least three bloggers I know of have suddenly found themselves locked out of their own blogs, having been erroneously tagged by some sort of automated process as spam blogs.

You can't see anything's wrong from the outside, except that the blogs won't be updated till the snafu is ... unsnaffed. They can write new posts, but can't publish.

Bob found that he could retitle a widget at the top of his page, providing him a tiny peephole to the outside world. But to my knowledge, both Freida Bee and Dr. Monkey - both of whom I know in passing, but not directly, are locked out for the duration.

2 comments:

Anonymous July 31, 2008 9:46 PM  

Dang. Me neither. I posted today.

Huh. And here I am all R rated and stuff.

Freida Bee August 02, 2008 12:00 PM  

He he- Jen and Christina. There has been a vast conspiracy to ban my recently wimpy Housewife Logs, I suppose. I mean, a few months ago, I was really worried about my content, but lately I've been uber mellow. Thank you for the link. It brought me over which is good, since I've been seeing you over at Tits for some time now. -FB

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP