Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Go fetch!

Because this is me throwing you--the reader--a bone, you see, in the form of a photo, since I don't really have anything to say but, now that new people have started stopping by and leaving comments and stuff (and I really love that), now I feel obligated to provide a bit of content, since it's so disappointing when my favorite blogs go for days and days without being updated.

And, too, it's a nice opportunity to see just how long a sentence I can write.

Anyway, this is our house. Big, isn't it? I didn't realize just how big it was until we got here. Alex designed it and I saw the plans on the laptop, but it was a really small screen and I guess I just didn't comprehend. See all that lovely space in our two-story living room? Think about all that empty space. Picture an attractive tile floor below it. Think about those four girls (my two, plus six-year-old twins) in all that space. Think of the squealing. Can you hear the echo? Enjoy being thousands of miles away from it. There, doesn't that feel nice?

1 comments:

Anonymous June 28, 2006 4:29 AM  

Truth be told, I'd rather be back there again sooner than I probably will be, and hearing the squealing...I miss being part of their lives.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP