Sunday, June 25, 2006

Finally! A perk! Oh. no. wait.

Whee! I am soooo in the know. I am totally privileged. So far ahead of the game, the game is a dot in the middle distance to me.

Twelve years of tedious, urgent, repetitive translations has finally paid off. Yesterday my client sent me a Power Point presentation for a McDonald's marketing campaign based on Shrek 3, so now I know not only that there IS a Shrek 3, I even know what it's going to be about. Hah! Revere me, mere mortals.

Oh. Wait. Maybe it's common knowledge. Maybe it's not even called Shrek 3. Maybe I'm quitting again.

2 comments:

Kit June 26, 2006 1:04 PM  

I was curious enough to click on the link, but I had to stop myself from reading the whole plot, I want to have a surprise next year...! Love the first one, the second one even better, so I hope they keep it up - I was so disparaging when it first came out too, until I'd been forced to watch it a few times and appreciate the subtle humour! Thanks for the tip to us mere mortals.

Jennifer June 26, 2006 1:16 PM  

I stopped too - at first. But then I found that I needed to clarify some plot points for the presentation and eventually I just went ahead and read the whole thing.

I figure I may not even remember it a year from now (or however long it is before I actually see it) so hopefully I haven't spoiled it for myself.

Plus, getting paid $15/hour to research the plot details of Shrek the Third? Definitely makes up for the spoilers!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP