Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A good game for transplants like us

This is a fun test, and much more rooted in science and research than most of the online quizzes I've pointed you to. (I found it on Anita's blog, and she says she got it from NPR.)

Are you a Rebel or a Yankee?

The cool part about it is that you get a little feedback as soon as you make your choice, and you can click on the other answers to see what they say too. Then leave your real answer, and at the end it calculates your score.

My results: 33% Dixie. You are definitely a Yankee.

2 comments:

Anonymous June 20, 2006 4:58 PM  

I'm 30% Dixie - a Yankee Doodle Dandy!

Anonymous June 20, 2006 7:23 PM  

36% Dixie. You are definitely a Yankee.

(It was the "Y-all" - which I actually do say - that did it, I guess.)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP