Thursday, June 18, 2009

Should I be taking this personally?

The rainy season is pretty predictable here, once it settles in.

Some days it doesn't really rain much, but most days it does, and on those days it pours buckets starting right around 2:00 - just in time for my drive home and kids getting out of school and all kinds of outdoor stuff.

In fact, I usually drive into the rain at about the same point in my homeward commute each day.

So how come today, when I worked two hours later than usual, it still started raining right at that spot?

2 comments:

The Cunning Runt June 18, 2009 6:53 PM  

My guess is that Gawd doesn't want you to miss it!

BTW, we've had most of a week of rain and are expecting more this weekend. Is that a "monsoon?"

;)

Steve June 18, 2009 8:03 PM  

ok i wont complain about our rain again (until I do)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP