Monday, June 01, 2009

A potential case of CYA, or perhaps just Laundry Instructions: Fail

The Fancy Pants are 100% linen.

The settings on the iron go, approximately:

  • Nylon
  • Silk
  • Polyester
  • Rayon
  • Cotton Blends
  • Wool
  • Cotton
  • Really, Really Hot
  • Tongues of Flame
  • Linen

And yet the label in the Fancy Pants says "Warm Iron if Needed." I took the iron's word for it.

BTW, I'm ironing the Fancy Pants because we're going to a reception for Alex Anderson.

.
.
.

(All the quilters just went "SQUEEEEE!" and everybody else just went, "Huh?")

2 comments:

Steve June 01, 2009 8:10 PM  

you are correct I went "HUH?"
:)
hope the fancy pants made it through OK

FriĆ°vin June 08, 2009 6:45 AM  

I actually love ironing linen. But damn that iron sure is hot. I also get better results if I use the steamer function with linen.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP