Sunday, December 17, 2006

Payback time

It occurs to me that I have now published two photos of Lisa that she considers less than flattering. Or less than ideally so, at any rate.

Now, it's hard to know what a person considers a good picture of herself, so I hesitate to remedy the situation by posting more pictures of her. She's been a good sport, but there may be limits.

So I figured I'd make it up to her by posting some excellent pictures not of her, but by her. Please enjoy The Many Faces of Julia, as captured by Lisa in 2003, the year Julia turned two. (Obviously, a Robin series will follow.)











7 comments:

Anonymous December 17, 2006 10:32 PM  

Oh yay! That's much better. I can't wait to take more!

Jennifer December 18, 2006 4:41 AM  

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl! She looks so much like you in the first one.

Norma December 18, 2006 5:54 PM  

They are all wonderful, but second from the top is gorgeous.

Anita December 18, 2006 6:57 PM  

Lisa is one of the most gifted photographers I know.

And she's beautiful herself, too.

Anonymous December 18, 2006 10:49 PM  

Aww. Thanks, Anita.

So I had to look at the first one and figure out how Jennifer (not you) thought Julia looked so much like you in that one. I never would have seen it until I looked at your profile picture, and there it is!

Jennifer December 19, 2006 8:10 AM  

Yup. There it is. And it was right next to it before I added yesterday's post, but I didn't notice either till she said that!

Anonymous January 02, 2007 9:08 AM  

#5 makes me want to scoop her up and kiss her all over her face! And #6 looks like the picture I sent you of the baby kissing the puppy...remember?

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP