Monday, September 25, 2006

Holding my breath

Robin called a few minutes ago to say, "I had an idea and Papi said we should do it and I wanted to call to tell you about it but I can't say what it is but it's not good."

Then Julia got on the phone but wasn't even allowed to tell me what she was watching on television because Alex was on top of her making sure she didn't tell me WhateverItIs.

So then he got on the phone and by then I had closed the door because the parrot was screeching downstairs, and stretched out on the bed just in case it was an "are you sitting down?" kind of thing.

You know what he said? He said "I'll tell you about it later. It was Robin's idea to call now."

I did at least ask if everything was okay and he said yes. But still. Big call-her-now news that, in Robin's world is Not Good.

I suspect it will be anticlimactic when it comes, but for now I guess I'll just sit tight, here on the edge of my seat.

4 comments:

Anonymous September 25, 2006 5:59 PM  

(If it's of any help or support, know that we'll all be sitting tight, here on the edge of our seats, too.)

deedee September 26, 2006 6:33 AM  

Anticlimatic would be good.

Anonymous September 26, 2006 4:38 PM  

Well?

Anonymous September 26, 2006 7:05 PM  

Lisa just did (above) exactly what I almost did this afternoon.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP