Monday, August 21, 2006

A little TOO relaxed

Another quiet day. The girls don't really seem to have colds and mine hasn't gotten too bad, but it was still a good day to just stay in. (Our Mothers' Day was last Tuesday but the official holiday is today, so no school.)

The power was out all morning, so I couldn't even play on the computer. We went through the girls' closets and pulled out a bunch of things that don't fit or don't get worn. I saw the new neighbors outside so I went out to introduce myself. I took a nap.

When the power came back on I posted those birthday pictures and then finally sat down to figure out how to transition from Outlook Express on one computer to Mozilla Thunderbird on another, which took pretty much the rest of the afternoon.

Made eggs. Bathed the girls. Returned some videos.

All in all, such a quiet day that I apparently slipped right off the grid for a while there. By early evening, Dad was complaining that my blog wasn't coming up and that my name had disappeared from the auto-completion feature in his E-mail program.

Sorry about that. (Elvis says hi.)

2 comments:

Anonymous August 21, 2006 10:51 PM  

I went through my closet today and pulled out things that don't get worn. And I saw the neighbor outside and went out to say hi. And I returned videos. It was that kind of day.

Jeanette Lewis August 22, 2006 2:41 PM  

Hey Jennifer! I was reading through my blog, specifically my "100 Things" meme. You commented that you wanted to make your own list but wouldn't have time until after May. Do you have time now? I'd love to read it.

- Laylabean

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP