Monday, May 23, 2005

Reason #1 to love Costa Rica

The Baked Goods Guy

Every two weeks or so, at no particular time of day, a guy comes to my gate with a tray of homemade baked goods. The first three times they were donuts (so I was mistakenly thinking of him as "The Donut Guy." Boy is my face red.) But today he had banana cake. Big, hefty, moist, hold-you-off-till-dinner chunks of banana cake for $0.42 each.

(Please note that this is not the leading reason to love Costa Rica. It's just the first one I've felt inclined to announce.)

1 comments:

Anita May 23, 2005 7:22 PM  

Yummmmmmmm....

And I've already had dinner!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP