Thursday, May 12, 2005

Read between the lines, people

It's gone now so I can't take a clearer picture, but it says BUHSZROKT.

So as a concerned mother I not only have to worry that Julia may be a throwback to the Republican Tuckers (the Bushes "rocked"?!?), now she's using leet to try to throw me off. Crafty, these three year olds. Crafty. Posted by Hello


Anonymous May 22, 2005 12:22 PM  

Let me be "prefectly clear." The "Republican Tuckers" to whom you refer are your GRANDparents.

Dad :)

Jennifer May 23, 2005 7:59 AM  

I'm well aware. Better up her fiber intake too. Graham crackers all around...

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by 2008

Back to TOP