Friday, December 12, 2008

Feeling miscellaneous

  • Happy biggest full moon of the year, everyone.

  • Relatedly, this is a very cool animation, but takes a while to load.

  • I am so very very ready for a weekend.

  • Relatedly, I only have three more days of work until Christmas vacation! (Christmas? Really? When did that happen?)

  • Our renewed passports are supposed to be ready to pick up on Monday, but I forgot to call and confirm before closing time today. Crossed fingers, everyone!

  • Relatedly, I have not played Spades for [checks watch] ever. Ever since a particular hitch in my travel plans came up and needed to be addressed, at any rate. It is high time to remedy that lack, so if you'll pardon my scanty post, I'm off to start my weekend.

1 comments:

FriĆ°vin December 12, 2008 7:51 PM  

Happy full moon to you as well.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP