Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dear Future Julia,

Thank you for not waking me up on Saturday morning. I know you like to get in my bed with me, and it was nice of you to remember that I wanted to sleep in.

Thank you for not only amusing yourself, but getting breakfast ready for the three of us while you waited soooo patiently till I woke up on my own at 6:30 a.m.

And thank you for understanding when I explained that next time I'd rather put my own milk on the cereal, shortly before eating it.

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous September 14, 2008 9:16 PM  

Good intentions = soggy cereal

Awwwww. She's getting the hang of it!

A. Nonny Mouse September 15, 2008 7:31 PM  

Awww! That was so very sweet of her. But ew.

That right there? Is why I don't eat cereal. Blech.

Steve September 16, 2008 7:57 PM  

its the thought that counts

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP