Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oh I know, I know

But I really wanted a Swiffer. I was going to re-use the cloths though. Or make my own from the microfiber stuff that Angela mentioned. Anyway.

The squealing brake/tire thing is getting a bit better and, having talked to a couple of people about it, I don't think it's doing itself any damage in the meantime. I'll definitely have it looked at/adjusted because it is still making some noise and the emergency brake light comes on under certain circumstances that it shouldn't, so the brake clearly needs to be adjusted, but it's doing its job (braking, that is) and at least it's not as embarrassing to drive around town in the meantime.

And I am not putting the "Car Trouble" label on this post. You can't make me. It's not the car's fault that they de-adjusted the brake when they changed the rims.

3 comments:

Brave Sir Robin June 10, 2008 8:59 AM  

My brakes make noise in humid weather, but it is just from moisture and it goes away after I brake about three times.

Problem is, it's ALWAYS humid here, so my brakes squeal every damn morning when I back out of the driveway.

:)

ps - I love the Swiffer for small jobs.

A. Nonny Mouse June 10, 2008 2:44 PM  

I wish I could send you a Swiffer because you totally should have one if you want it. There are definitely times when my Swiffer has saved me and I love it for that.

Steve June 10, 2008 8:06 PM  

i hear brakes are over rated any way! lol

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP