Saturday, June 14, 2008

Celebrating! Modestly, to be sure. But still.

Aww, you guys are so nice, about the Superman thing.

So the tire doesn´t make noise anymore. The emergency brake light does still come on when I start driving, but I do feel like I got my $10 worth out of the initial visit to the mechanic. I´ll take it back next week to get him to check the fuel pump/lines/filter because it tends to hesitate a bit after going up a big hill. But for now at least I don´t feel like I´m grinding bits off the car as I drive.

2 comments:

Anonymous June 14, 2008 7:25 PM  

Yay! You are so good. I jump in my car and if it starts, I just drive and never think about it. I really should be a mass transit user, but we don't have it here.

Anonymous June 16, 2008 12:26 PM  

Check the air filter as well. Just sayin'...

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP