Monday, June 30, 2008

Snow Day

That's what it felt like when I got a call in the morning saying I didn't need to go to work today.

I did a bunch of cleaning, took my car in and got a new muffler, and finally bought a dish drainer and a roll-up fabric thing to keep the tools in my car. And yesterday I opened up the washing machine and moved the drain to the other side, so that's finally settled into its niche instead of taking up most of the laundry room in its provisional position.

What I didn't do, either day, was read the two chapters for this week or write a book post. Uh, sorry about that. I just completely forgot. Y'all can discuss it in comments here if you want, and we can just do the whole rest of the book for next week.

1 comments:

A. Nonny Mouse July 01, 2008 12:14 PM  

I love unexpected days like that.

I have been wallowing in a bit of a funk recently and suddenly snapped out of it. And now I'm getting stuff done. It feels great!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP