Tuesday, February 12, 2008

On good deeds and punishment

I did some shopping for somebody today and wanted to drop the groceries off at her house. Her house is up a long, narrow, steep back road that always takes longer to drive than I think it's going to.

If I had a cell phone, I could have called to see if anybody was home. But I don't.

Figuring somebody (out of a family of six) was bound to be home as dinner time approached, I went ahead and drove up to her house.

Nobody was home.

But the sun was starting to set and I enjoyed the drive itself. Come, enjoy it with me:









And then I got home and Yolanda called to tell me she had bought a new cell phone (and phone line) and was giving me her old one.

3 comments:

Anonymous February 12, 2008 8:12 PM  

So a sudden gift of a cell phone is punishment?

:)

The Cunning Runt February 12, 2008 10:43 PM  

Excellent! and great evening shots, too!

Anonymous February 13, 2008 8:47 AM  

cool pictures!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP