Thursday, February 01, 2007

Comments I left on other peoples' blogs today

At Antique Mommy:

Just today I heard the most amazing true story from a new friend.

It took place a year before I was born and involved a hijacking to Cuba, a Hawaiian wrestler, the Governor of Alabama, the FBI, a whole convention's-worth of insurance agents, a defense attorney nicknamed "the Murder Queen" and an utterly charming 5-year-old girl.

At Laylabean:

You know, just last week I dreamed that war broke out across the street from my house and Robin Williams was with me shooting down Storm Troopers as they tried to climb the fence towards us. Then one got in and I had to shoot it myself, only it wasn’t a person, it was a robot and had to be shot a lot of times before it finally died. Then the girls and I had to go inside the house and choose our outfits to go to a party.

I can’t tell you how utterly unlike my normal dreams that is.

At Italian Trivia:

Hey, it could have been oatmeal.

2 comments:

Jeanette Lewis February 01, 2007 2:26 PM  

Did you see my reply comment yet? Your dream and mine confirm what I've always suspected - George Lucas is taking over the world! Aaaahhhhh!

Tell me one of you dressed up as Princess Leia, that would be the absolute cap to the dream.

Also, it's very hard to fight properly when holding a muffin, did you know that?

Jennifer February 01, 2007 3:04 PM  

Uhm. Would it make you feel better or worse if I told you that I haven't seen either of the guys in this picture in 20 years but, no joke, dreamed about both of them last night?

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP