Tuesday, February 27, 2007

So much to say

So little time (before I go to bed)

Lisa left this morning and I have a number of non-earthshaking bits I've been thinking about posting. However, I stayed up kind of late last night, got up really early this morning, and spent most of the day at a business meeting for the quilt guild.

I don't see posting a whole lot tonight.

But I did want to at least check in with my poor, abandoned bloglings before turning in. Later this week I'll post a couple of pictures from the past week - no travel, but some nice homey shots at least. I'll update you on our Puzzle Research Project and post pictures of my daily commute (inspired by Poppies in Provence and then reinforced by Juliloquy's two-post extravaganza.)

But for tonight, I have only this to say:

Paint the website blue, we're going to Greece!

Conversation has become a little one-sided in the Coasting Richly household over the past 24 hours.

  • "Hey, did you know Greece uses Euros now? No more drachma."
  • "Greece is supposed to be the safest place for a woman traveling alone - not that we will be."
  • "Sounds like Greek coffee is even stronger than Cuban coffee. [We have Cuban neighbors, is how we know about that.] Fortunately, they also have cappuccino."
  • "There sure are a lot of places you can learn the Greek alphabet online, for free."
Oh, you do not want to be around me right now.

4 comments:

Jennifer February 28, 2007 3:04 AM  

Yay! Greece! Good choice. You will love it. And if you come through Venice to get there, let me know!!!

Anonymous February 28, 2007 4:56 AM  

One of the most amazing things about Greece is the juxtaposition of the white buildings against the indigo ocean. Stunning.

juliloquy February 28, 2007 9:50 AM  

Oooh oooh yay! I LOVED Greece. We visited Thessaloniki, Santorini, Delphi, and Meteora. They were all amazing. In fact, if I could pick any dream place to live, it would probably be Thessaloniki.

I'm looking forward to seeing your commute. I have a feeling it will look quite different from mine.

Lainey-Paney February 28, 2007 3:49 PM  

I've seen nothing but beautiful pics from there.

How exciting for you!
...but how exciting (i think) to just live in Costa Rica!

...ahhhh...the life of Jen Tucker!

~L

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP