Monday, February 27, 2006

I just had to tell YOU first

I just got a call from the gallery that's hosting the quilt show and they accepted both my quilts! I would have been really disappointed if they hadn't taken either of them but I had no idea I'd be so gratified that they want both!

It was made even better by the fact that I had no idea who was calling. Usually when I get a call from a stranger who asks for me by my full name, it's someone wanting me to translate something, and although I always accept the jobs, I usually make a face at the phone.

Thinking it was one thing and having it be the other makes me feel like I should get started creating my alternate (financial) reality instead of just planning it. Like maybe I should stop reading blogs and start dyeing some fabric...

3 comments:

Anonymous February 27, 2006 10:20 AM  

Congrats on the quilts!!!! I am so excited for you but never stop reading blogs nor writing yours.

Dot

Anonymous February 27, 2006 4:56 PM  

Great news!

You told us about the "velveteen" quilt, but what was the other one? Did you borrow back the one you gave to your neighbors?

It's okay to stop reading blogs, but don't EVER stop writing yours!!

Anonymous March 01, 2006 2:59 PM  

HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!! I think you read it right...it's time. You are a very talented young lady and if you are able to invest...do the quilting world the honor. Congratulations on your entries. I love the jigsaw pattern. Where did you get the idea? Keep it up, girl.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP