Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tomorrow, I promise

I'll have a real post tomorrow. Well, maybe. I'll have time to write a real post tomorrow, at any rate. Whether I'll have anything to say remains to be seen. As opposed to grabbing two minutes before work or at lunch as I've done this week.

I also have an appointment for tomorrow to sign for the new Internet service. I don't think they're installing it tomorrow, but they're supposed to install within a week of the contract, so it's still good news.

2 comments:

splord June 12, 2008 12:10 PM  

Hooray for at-home InterTubes access!

Anonymous June 12, 2008 3:28 PM  

Fingers crossed that the connection will take place soon!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP