Monday, June 02, 2008

Purple Progress

Well, the more professional of the various mechanics I know was the easiest to get hold of today, and he agreed to check the Geo out tomorrow afternoon (which is the soonest I can do it). The current owner is also free at that time and not before. It´s like fate!!

Ahem.

I´m hoping to have the money issues worked out by Friday, and the owner of the car said that would be fine as well, so hopefully by the end of the week I will be the very happy owner of a new purple car. Where, of course, "New" = "Nice way of putting it".

Oh. Wow. I just realized that, while people will definitely stop hailing me as a taxi, they will also now assume that I´m a hard-core Saprissa fan. I guess I can live with that.

4 comments:

Brave Sir Robin June 02, 2008 6:59 PM  

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve June 02, 2008 9:05 PM  

its a purple car for ceiling cats sake you are good for landing!

Anonymous June 03, 2008 6:50 AM  

I know Robin can live with that.

A. Nonny Mouse June 03, 2008 2:06 PM  

New = New To You, which is recycling, so you're good for the environment!! :)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP