Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Not how I wanted to spend my day

Running around town with Julia (who, it turns out, has been sick, but is getting better, but who I kept home from school today) looking for a used car.

It´s probably not the mechanic I should be disgruntled at, for saying "don´t buy that car" - so I´m not. But I am disgruntled. Just, I suppose, not at him.

*Heads off, grumbling, for the online listings because stopping by used car lots and talking to used car salesmen did not prove fruitful.*

2 comments:

Brave Sir Robin June 04, 2008 2:50 PM  

Oh man that sucks.

What was wrong with it?

k

Steve June 04, 2008 7:10 PM  

well at least when you find the right one you can still paint it purple!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP