Friday, May 25, 2007

Kaleidoscope Quilt

If I even started to caption these it would take all night, so I'll just let you follow the pictures this time. I started sewing blocks together a couple of weeks ago, then interrupted it to do the other quilt.

Yesterday I finished piecing the blocks, and today I sewed them all together. Tomorrow I'll layer & pin it, and start quilting. The whole thing needs to be done, bound, labeled & fitted with hanging sleeves by my board meeting on Tuesday morning.

As for the quilt for our guild president, I'll have to add any borders it's going to have, but I'm not responsible for basting, quilting or finishing it.





























8 comments:

theotherbear May 26, 2007 10:34 AM  

Wow. I can't believe you did that in a day.

Jennifer May 26, 2007 11:25 AM  

I made the blocks over the course of several days, with many interrupted days in between.

What I did all in one day was put the completed blocks together into a top. (Last 4 pictures)

Anonymous May 26, 2007 3:33 PM  

It is absolutley gorgeous, but you know that.

I wish deadlines fueled me into that kind of creativity and productivity - instead they usually send me into panic and inertia.

Anonymous May 26, 2007 3:37 PM  

I am doing everything I can to stop myself from addressing the typo - God forbid anyone think I can't spell.

I lost the battle.

There's that about being compulsive.

Anonymous May 26, 2007 4:50 PM  

Hmmm.

I thought I was supposed to be the compulsive one of this couple.

I'll have to obsess about that.

Love Bears All Things May 27, 2007 5:36 PM  

you've been busy!

Kit May 28, 2007 7:50 AM  

I am lost in amazement. It looks great!

Julie June 03, 2007 1:07 PM  

I can't stop staring at the kaleidoscope. It's mesmerizing. Wow!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP