Tuesday, March 21, 2006

"Not for children under 3 years"

I have had this box sitting on my desk for a very very long time, intending to share it with you. Now that I can just take a picture of it instead of having to fire up the scanner, I think I'll get it out of the way. In fact, I think rather than firing up the scanner, I'm just going to fire it. Alex bought it, let him keep it on his desk. I don't need it anymore.

Anyway, this toy (excuse me, "play set") was given to my children the Christmas before last. José had chosen two "Barbie" (not really Barbie) play sets, one for each of the girls. This was one of those stores where you can see the merchandise but you have to ask the salesperson to go get the thing you actually plan on buying (or want to see up close). He apparently didn't check the boxes before he brought them home and wrapped them up (as if HE did the wrapping), so on Christmas morning we were all surprised to see:



The Gloria (TM) Happy Hour Play Set
(Not for children under 3 years)
(Doll & wine carafes not included)

[Yup. Couldn't upload the photo. Again. Since this post relies entirely ON the photo, I'll just save it until I can.]

1 comments:

Anonymous March 23, 2006 4:23 PM  

No. WAY!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP