Saturday, July 18, 2009

Not a cat post - not that she doesn't deserve one.

It has appeared to be, over time, fairly important to some of the people in my life that I resume qulting.

I wasn't sure that I would, but on the other hand I never decided that I wouldn't. I just wasn't particularly interested in it.

And I might not have gone back to it, had it not presented itself as a potential source of income.

But it did, and I may just.

Except, when I actually got my supplies out today (and, in fact, carried them down the street to the neighbor's house) and cleaned off a nice spacious table and set up my machine and wound bobbins and everything...

It turned out my thread was aged and feeble, and not of a suitable quality for the project at hand.

Baby steps. Apparently.

1 comments:

Steve July 20, 2009 7:22 PM  

i would make a self deprecating post about an old thread that was aged and feeble but i just don't have it in me.
you'll get back to it when the time is right! (the quilting that is)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP