Friday, July 31, 2009

Amazon's no fool

You know, for the frequency with which I buy stuff on Amazon - like, maybe once a year - it's surprising how often I end up casting about for some additional $5 item so I can round my purchase up to $25 and get the free Super Saver shipping.

So, of course I added a $7 item to save $5 in shipping. Which, if you look at it in just the right light, is kind of like getting that last item for two bucks, even though I wasn't originally going to buy it at all.

The upshot of it is, now in addition to The Gods Must Be Crazy (1 and 2) on DVD and Harry Potter 7 (paperback), my kids also get Ghostbusters on DVD.

I figure, I raise my kids in Central America, I have a responsibility to provide them with at least some pop culture.

1 comments:

Steve August 02, 2009 11:10 AM  

if they like Ghotbusters let me know we just got a license and are making some cool GB stuff i can grab for our future overlrods

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP