Thursday, May 29, 2008

There's that tag again

So I hadn't mentioned, but I have a new job to go with the new apartment. Some friends of mine have a solar energy business (I'm not even sure if "solar energy business" is the right term, but I can always come back and edit...)

My first day saving the planet was enjoyable; we spent a couple of hours talking about the business, how it works, who's involved, etc. We finished up fairly early and I was looking forward to getting back to town and moving another load of stuff down from the house before picking up the girls.

That is, until my car wouldn't start. Now I've inconvenienced four people (and counting), will not be getting back to town before the girls get out of school and...well, there's that tag again.

Sigh.

5 comments:

splord May 29, 2008 3:30 PM  

Sorry to hear about the car trouble, but glad that the job is nice.

Steve May 29, 2008 6:13 PM  

what will you be doing for them?

and well the car trouble you should be used to by now lol (but I'm sorry to hear about it none the less)

Brave Sir Robin May 30, 2008 8:56 AM  

:(

The Cunning Runt May 30, 2008 6:41 PM  

Happy about the job, sorry about the car. As a poor person, I've come to expect my old beaters to misbehave, and of course they humor me.

I'm glad this didn't happen to a less capable woman ;)

Brave Sir Robin May 30, 2008 9:10 PM  

I'm glad this didn't happen to a less capable woman ;)

Well Said CR.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP