Saturday, December 15, 2007

Disadvantage #1 to last-minute packing:

Actually, I'm not sure we can blame this on last minute packing, but let's just anyway.

I didn't forget the cable for the digital camera, because I distinctly remember unplugging it from the computer and holding it in my hand.

It now seems that I didn't, however, get as far as actually packing it. Hopefully someone around here has a compatible cable, but for now I'll just have to tell you that we got to see the Irazu and Poas volcanoes as the plane was taxiing down the runway, and then we flew right over Poas.

2 comments:

Steve December 15, 2007 9:41 PM  

I guess I'll be bringing the laptop AND the digital camera on Sunday!

splord December 16, 2007 2:54 AM  

pido may be cutting you slack, just because you're on dialup for a while, but not me!!!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP