Monday, December 03, 2007

The bare minimum

  • Yes, I've recovered from the sleepover, thanks for asking.
  • Details and photos of the dough ornaments will be forthcoming.

  • The flowers are datura.
  • Don't eat them!

  • If you click on my photos for the larger view, you might get a file download message instead of going straight to the photo.
  • It's a Blogger issue and is supposedly being addressed.

  • I broke a crown yesterday, but it doesn't hurt.
  • People love to recommend their dentists, so I have several to choose from.

  • We've had two earth tremors so far today.
  • The second one was strongish, but the girls didn't say anything or come out of Julia's room and I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to go in there right now.

  • The rest of today and as much of tonight as necessary shall be spent finishing what I am trying very hard not to call the Stupid, Stupid Christmas Quilt of Hate.
  • Okay, I'm not trying all that hard.

5 comments:

Brave Sir Robin December 03, 2007 3:31 PM  

If I knew how to make quilts, I would so make a war on Christmas quilt.

Jennifer December 03, 2007 3:44 PM  

Oh. Well.

Lest anyone get the wrong idea, it's the quilt I hate, not Christmas itself.

A war on Christmas quilt, though? I could definitely have some fun with that.

QuakerDave December 03, 2007 6:13 PM  

Tremors are scary.

splord December 03, 2007 9:51 PM  

Thanks for the update.

(I'm finally able to log on to the Interwebs again, btw)

Jennifer December 03, 2007 9:56 PM  

Tweezers. I am using tweezers to tie square knots in rubber bands. At 10:00 p.m. For a quilt.

You see? About the hate?

The words being uttered, they are not ladylike. Not ladylike at all.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP