Saturday, August 26, 2006

Kind of like me

Hmm. There doesn't seem to be a webring for this, but don't you think there should be? I discovered these two blogs that are both kept by women from the United States who are now living in other countries, married to local boys and raising their kids there.

(One of them's even named Jennifer and is a translator, but I'm really very sure there's no webring for THAT.)

I like their blogs and I think I'll make a separate list on the sidebar for people who are kind of like me. Oops, will you look at that? I just did.

2 comments:

Anonymous August 26, 2006 11:18 PM  

If you find any bloggers with uncombable hair syndrome, let me know.

deedee August 27, 2006 4:00 PM  

It's fun finding people out there living similar experiences. I've only been blogging about 6 months, but am more convinced everday that there is a large population of women out there living this bicultural/bilingual experience. A future web ring??

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP