Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I am easily distracted

http://www.zazzle.com/CRQuilts/product/168045840127246057

Granted, it was by request, and there's a deadline involved.

Of course, after spending about 5 hours designing the thing, I finally posted it and E-mailed him the link, only to receive an E-mail saying that he thinks you can get something like this done at Wal-Mart.

(Now, he hadn't yet seen my design when he said that, but I'm sure the WM version is a whole lot cheaper so we'll see what he goes with in the end...)

ETA: Weehee! This one made "Today's Best" too, and was one of the Top 10 Mug Views (viewed most times) the same day. I think I'll do something similar with photos that have more general appeal - maybe people will actually buy some. Mom, can I use the flower pictures you took when you were here?

So I guess the design served its purpose even if we don't end up buying one...

1 comments:

Anonymous September 03, 2006 8:39 AM  

Sure you can.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP