Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Recycled

If there's one thing in life that's easy, it's blogging on September 9.

  • Happy birthday, Alex.
  • Happy anniversary, Mom & Dad.
  • Happy birthday, Rita.
  • Happy Children's Day, if you're in Costa Rica.
  • Happy birthday to my friend's youngest daughter, who is also my oldest daughter's friend. And happy birthday to her father as well, if I'm not mistaken.
  • Happy 19th anniversary of my first full day in Costa Rica.
And what the heck, happy birthday to Tom Wopat, Hugh Grant and Adam Sandler while we're at it.

5 comments:

Anonymous September 09, 2008 6:57 PM  

You are SO thorough!

I'm jealous. I neglected Hugh Grant this year and he's never going to forgive me.

Jennifer September 09, 2008 6:58 PM  

I'll put in a word for you.

Anonymous September 09, 2008 7:01 PM  

Thank you! I don't care so much about Sandler's feelings. He knows what I think. But what about Wopat? Wickedly sensitive or will he even notice my slight?

Jennifer September 09, 2008 7:04 PM  

I'd send flowers, just in case.

The Cunning Runt September 09, 2008 7:56 PM  

Oh, Happy Day!

Happy Everything to Everyone, then!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP