Saturday, September 06, 2008

Just a little nudge

I stopped at the grocery store on the way home yesterday. I was in the mood for something healthy, and found a bag of that prewashed spinach. Well, prewashed leafy stuff that is called "American spinach" here because it's several times closer to what, in the United States, is known as "spinach" than what goes by that name locally. (The leaves aren't fuzzy, for one.)

ANYway.

I wanted to get some dressing to put on it, but I wasn't sure what kind, because I don't normally buy salad dressing here, except for ranch. And the ranch I have currently is very, very bad. But I was in no mood to make salad dressing decisions. What to do?


I loves me a little divine intervention now & then.

4 comments:

Anonymous September 07, 2008 12:58 PM  

Ahh, yes. Sometimes the universe is properly aligned . . .

Wonder if they sell it here?

Anonymous September 09, 2008 7:42 PM  

Well, going to have try me some of that.

Jennifer September 09, 2008 7:43 PM  

Come'n get it :)

Anonymous September 10, 2008 5:36 AM  

need a plane ticket

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP