Saturday, September 20, 2008

A little history

I do believe the Purple Hatchback of Loveliness (I'm the only one who's allowed to call it that, BTW) hails from northern climes.

The inspection turned up two things in need of fixing: All four tires, which I knew about, and the brakes, which I didn't. It was actually just one of the rear brakes that was really bad - and the hand brake was slightly under par.

I got all of that taken care of yesterday - well, except that I didn't have the car back till about lunchtime today - and one thing I learned was that this is a car with some rust on it. It's not falling apart or anything, but it does seem to have started out life as a northerner - rather as did I.

1 comments:

Anonymous September 20, 2008 8:14 PM  

It's got character then, right?

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP