Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mind? Hell no, I don't mind. That's why I wrote it, QD :)

I went back for the rest of the ants last night, and this morning there were just two, wandering around the empty closet with WTF? looks on their faces.

I have pictures of that last stronghold, BTW. But I like y'all more than that.

Instead, I will share with you the following collaborative effort:

Band Name: The Ant Colony Annihilators
Album Title: Boraxico
Hit Single: You Stomped My Heart into Formic Acid Paste
Lesser-Known B-Side: My Nest Egg is Gone and the Acid Took My Daddy, Now I'm Back in the Closet, Dreaming of my Queen

2 comments:

Anonymous August 17, 2008 8:45 PM  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2PLls02gOU

For your next video rental...

Anonymous August 17, 2008 9:01 PM  

Another possible B-side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPjfD8ulnpw

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP