Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thanks, Dad!

So yesterday was the first day of the retreat. Imagine my surprise when my dad called us up during dinner.

I had heard something about a lunar eclipse, but hadn't given it much thought. I've always missed them before, either due to circumstance or weather or other factors.

But Dad had all the information we needed - start time, totality and...well, okay. That's about all we needed.

It was beautiful. Thanks for the heads-up.


(Photo from the Wiki, naturally. Although, true to the nature of the Internet, I got it from Phydeaux, who got it from Mustang Bobby, who got it from Wikipedia ... all before the photo itself was even 24 hours old.)

5 comments:

splord February 21, 2008 6:20 PM  

It's an honor to contribute, Jen.

The Cunning Runt February 21, 2008 9:34 PM  

Sweet!

By the time the eclipse was in high gear, I was naked and heading for the lumps. but I'm diggin' it vicariously - thanks for staying up!

Anonymous February 21, 2008 9:35 PM  

You're most welcome!

Brave Sir Robin February 22, 2008 7:20 AM  

Thanks!!

It was raining and completely un-viewable here.

Thanks again!

Anonymous February 22, 2008 8:00 AM  

I caught two brief glimpses, between clouds and commercials. Thanks Mom!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP