Monday, June 04, 2007

One last thing


Lisa has a Get Fuzzy page-a-day calendar in the kitchen. Is it me, or is today's comic particularly apt for a houseful of people who have, to varying degrees, spent the past three days intentionally entering into a state of severe sleep deprivation?

Anyway, that's the first thing I thought when I pulled off yesterday's page and read today's comic when I got up this morning. At 3:30 a.m.

Okay, maybe it's just me. But you know? This sleep thing is leaving certain portions of my brain surprisingly intact. I found a copy of that cartoon on the Internet in under 5 minutes, using nothing more than Google and my wits. And the one in the calendar doesn't give the original publication date.

Yeah, it's time to turn off the computer and go get a Krispy Kreme. Goodbye, Internet. I'll miss you.

3 comments:

Anonymous June 04, 2007 5:03 AM  

Well, it really is my "Get Fuzzy". And now I know who has been pulling the page off each morining before I got to it....

And watching Lisa, Jen, and their mother go without sleep while I have had plenty of sleep as been a trip in itself, from them laughing at bad jokes to trying to figure out what time it is in Turkey, Frankfurt, Costa Rica, North Carolina (where they are now) all at the same time and getting the time right most of the time.

You girls have a great trip the house will be guiet without you.

Anonymous June 04, 2007 1:19 PM  

Even quieter at my house, Scott, with Carol and Grandma gone. I don't even have a noisy cat like you do. (Mind you, I'm NOT complaining...!)

Anonymous June 04, 2007 4:09 PM  

Well it took about half an hour longer to get them to the airport than expected. No problem checking in. Only took about 15 mins. and they were on thier way. I checked the flight and it took off about an hour late. But they have a LONG lay over in Frankfurt. There shouldn't be any problems. So as I write they have been flying about 30 mins. only 6 and half hours to go.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP