Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Humor is a funny thing

My take on the muffin joke: meh.

I'm sure this joke existed before the first scene in Shrek was written, but having seen that first (and repeatedly), it feels derivative and, more to the point, it isn't really my kind of joke. I'm more of a dry irony / double entendre / witty repartee kind of girl.

There are lots of jokes in the comments of the post linked above, and if you're sensitive to strong language or easily offended, it's probably best not to go there. However, if you're not, you'll find a couple of really good ones. Click here to skip right to my favorite.

0 comments:

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP