Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Poor Alex

I had fun making the South Park figures a couple of weeks ago. I don't even know how many of my (legion) blog readers actually even know what South Park is, but it provided me with a moment of entertainment and that, of course, is what really matters.

When I finished each one, instead of starting over for the next one, I just turned it into the next person by changing each option (skin, eyes, mouth, shirt, pants, accessories).

When I was doing the candid shot I did myself first, then Alex. Apparently nobody noticed that, in doing so, I forgot to remove the boobs. My bad.




If this looks like your kind of fun, click here to make your own.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 09, 2005 10:00 AM  

I totally did not get that that was you guys the first time around. Okay, I guess I'm just a little dense.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP