Sunday, May 06, 2007

Minutiae. And then some.

I finally decided to accept that these quilt patterns I agreed to draw up for the guild will not be finished tonight.

But rather than turning off the computer and going to bed at a decent hour, I sat here and fiddled with meaningless little add-ons in the sidebar.

I had been meaning to switch my blogroll over to automatic for a while now - I add and remove blogs from my list on Bloglines every now and then, and only occasionally make the corresponding updates here on this page. Now it'll be automatic.

And Twitter! Thanks to Sheryl for the invite. Because, it seems, every moment has a caption and with minutiae, enough just isn't enough. Okay, now I'm quoting a raccoon. I think it's time for that beer I already told the world I was going to have.

2 comments:

Jennifer May 07, 2007 3:52 AM  

That looked like a very complicated and time-consuming quilt. You are smart to take your time.

How is it coming along? Can you post some pictures?

Jennifer May 07, 2007 10:49 AM  

Oh, I'll let you know when something happens with it. I've been doing other things for the past few days (uh, week), so it's still lying there on my sewing table, rolled up like a telephone pole.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP