Monday, May 28, 2007

Just Another Manic Monday

Things I did today, in approximate order:

  • Fed the girls & made their lunches
  • Wrote up and sent the final itinerary to Mom & Lisa
  • Went to the gym
  • Bought groceries & got money from the ATM
  • Got gas in the car & air in the tires
  • Got clean clothes out of the dryer and re-hung the shower curtain
  • Finished the quilt
  • Updated the guild membership list & prepared materials for tomorrow's board meeting
  • Signed up for a new online radio station (last.fm) after Slacker joined Pandora in barring me for accessing it from outside the United States
  • Did my taxes (refunds on both state & federal!)
  • Did a load of laundry when Julia came home wearing a friend's jacket and then spilled ice cream on it
  • Helped my friends choose between two versions of a quilt design they E-mailed me
  • Swept the floor
  • Did the dishes
  • Bathed Julia
I'm about to take out the trash & wash the dinner dishes, and I hope to add the borders to Carolyn's quilt this evening.

Let's bottle some of this, no?

1 comments:

Jennifer May 30, 2007 3:02 AM  

My days are like that too, but I can hardly remember everything I've done by the end of them.

I got a refund on my US taxes, too! Not so lucky with the Italian taxes though. Not that it comes as a surprise. At all. They'd let the blood from my body and bank even that if they could.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP