Thursday, October 20, 2005

Act your age

Here's another one. (Really, I want to get outside and start hacking away with a pick at the concrete pad at the top of our yard, but until just this minute it was too cold and drizzly. But I'm going. Right now.)

What Age Do You Act?



You Are 34 Years Old

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!


(I think everyone who reads this has a general idea of my age, but just in case: I'm 36.)

6 comments:

Anonymous October 20, 2005 5:56 PM  

I'm Kermit The Frog, and I'm 28 years old.

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

(When does THAT start?!)

Dad (actually 65)
:)

Anonymous October 21, 2005 1:23 PM  

I'm 31! Older than Dad, but interestingly, still 3 years younger than you!

Anonymous October 21, 2005 1:23 PM  

and four days...

Anonymous October 21, 2005 1:47 PM  

ATTENTION, WORLD: Please notice that Lisa failed to reveal what Muppet she is.

I wonder why...

Jennifer October 21, 2005 3:42 PM  

ATTENTION, DAD: Please notice that Lisa revealed what Muppet she is in the most appropriate way possible: as a comment on the Muppet post.

She didn't even seem to mind being the same Muppet as you.

I wonder why...

Anonymous October 21, 2005 3:44 PM  

Simply because I read (and commented on) your posts in order, so I wasn't yet aware.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP