Friday, May 13, 2005

Rosary to the Virgin Day


Jeffry, Robin, Jacqueline & Cristina Posted by Hello

I told you it was coming and here it is. The kids were supposed to go as jardineros (gardeners), I think maybe because The Virgin is supposed to have appeared to someone in a garden (????). I asked Yolanda about this and was told "dress, apron, basket of flowers," but I was misinterpreting it at first. I was thinking "peasant chic" until I saw the apron we were borrowing from a cousin (frillier than ought to be permitted by law) and the basket (at least as frilly as the apron), and then I began to get a clue. Thank goodness I didn't put a bandana on her...

0 comments:

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP